Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2010

Marsha's Ornament Exchange - Party

Hello to everybody,

today all the wonderful ornaments that were sent between the swap partners of Marsha's Christmas Ornament Exchange are published in a "Linky-Party" hosted by Marsha - here comes my part. Thank you again, Marsha, for organising this wonderful exchange - it was so much fun.


 My swap partner was DeeDee from Texas, a very lovely lady and in the meantime a close E-Mail-Friend. I received the most wonderful ornaments from her (If you're interested how she made them, here's the link to DeeDee's tutorial)


And this is my part of our exchange, a self-made ornament with one of my little bears sitting on top. His name is Merry X. Mas and of course he's giving you his season's greetings and wishes to everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... ;O)



My wonderful ornaments from DeeDee have a very special place on my christmas tree and will be treated as a treasure from now on...

Greetings from Germany

Birgit

8 Kommentare:

Flor hat gesagt…

¡Birgit!!!! Es hermosa la esfera que tu hiciste con uno de tus maravillosos osos, de verdad ¡me encanta!!!
Un abrazo
Flor

Marta hat gesagt…

Que bonito tu osito navideño es precioso y es para siempre un bonito recuerdo. Un beso.

Ascension hat gesagt…

Que bonitos detalles de DeeDee.
Tu bolita es preciosa, queda genial en el arbol.
besitos ascension

Diane hat gesagt…

OMGosh, they are all soooo pretty. Lucky you Ÿ

DeeDee hat gesagt…

Hi Birgit..I was so happy to See Merry X. Mas on that big ol tree....he is so happy to see himself too...

Happy Holidays......

teddy bears Marin to Venice hat gesagt…

Ho...Ho...Ho....blog bellissimo !

Rosarita

Debbie hat gesagt…

I'm really enjoying looking at all the peoples blogs, that were involved in the exchange and seeing what Ornaments they sent and received.

Sherry hat gesagt…

I love the ornaments you received. They will be lovely on your tree for many years. What fun this exchange has been.